Wednesday, February 25, 2009

3 Broken Shoulders?

So not only do my mom and dad have bad shoulders/arms, I now am having problems with my arm. Geez. You would think that it's either genetic or contagious. I don't know.

But this morning in Government I was trying to pick up my textbook and I just couldn't get a grip on it and it kept falling out of my hand. Well, I realized that I can't feel my thumb. And as the day progressed I noticed that my wrist started to hurt whenever I tried to use my thumb. Well, now the pain has traveled up into my arm around my shoulder, and it hurts to move my arm/thumb certain ways. And now I have a tingling feeling to go along with the pain and numbness.

I really hope that this goes away, because I don't want to pay a visit to doctor Roisum. :[

-Natalie

1 comment:

  1. Might be carpal tunnel. Try a splint to see if that helps. I had to get Steph one when she started college and was writing non stop. Also, can get a little deal to put in front of your keyboard so your wrist is level--works very good.

    ReplyDelete