Sunday, February 22, 2009

First Post on our Family Blog.

Well, since I'm the 'blog tech' of the family, I thought I would post the first blog. I'm Natalie by the way; the baby of the family.

I graduate high school in 4 days and I'm sooo excited. I hope it makes my parents feel old! Haha. Just kidding Mom and Dad. I turn 18 next month on the 26th. I can't believe I'm almost 18. It's kinda scary but really exciting. I'm also attending beauty school right now. It's gone by so fast and it's been really fun. I love most of the girls I work with and I love being there. I've made a lot of friends. I should be graduating in July or August depending on how my hours add up.
Well that's all I've got for now. :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your graduation from high school, Natalie. It is so exciting! I imagine it does make your parents feel old. Breezy is 16.....and soon going on her first big date. Yep, I feel old!

    ReplyDelete