Saturday, May 30, 2009

Flower Planting

We were supposed to be putting our trailer at Island Park today, but I called yesterday afternoon and they said it would not be ready until Saturday night. We have Stake Conference tomorrow, and Natalie's graduation is Monday. Neil is tentatively planning to take it up Tuesday; if Ty is not working, he can go with him. I'm in school this coming week. My seniors aren't there, but I still have contract days through Thursday. I'm cleaning, packing away, and prepping for a new Shakespeare elective class. I'm making a neat PowerPoint tour of Stratford, Anne Hathaway's Cottage, and Warwick Castle. I'm going to ISU Friday for a concurrent college seminar. This next week, I need to finish prepping for the ISU class on Teaching Writing that I'm teaching the week of June 8th--it had a maximum of 30 students and filled so that is good. Today I weeded all the unwanted plants and then planted my big front flower bed; I need to take a picture. I used lots of yellows, some orange marigolds, and white daisies. It is bright and cheery!! I also reorganized my farm on Farm Town and bought a little more land--the horses needed more space! It has been a day of real and virtual planting. The virtual is much easier!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment