Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Last Week of School; Natalie Graduates Monday

Today was the last official school day for seniors at Skyline; since I teach all seniors, I can tell you they have had senioritis for a month! They have practice Thursday, Friday, and Monday morning. Then Monday night June 1st is graduation. Usually, I am a teacher/advisor worker bee for all the practices and on graduation, another teacher and I space out the seniors marching down the aisles. I'm still helping with the practices, but this graduation I'm going to be a mom; our immediate family and Grandma Shirley will be cheering for Natalie, who will be graduating from Skyline. Ryan graduated from Skyline in 2000. Tyson from IFHS in 2004. Natalie has been an excellent student. This year she combined high school in the morning with cosmetology college in the afternoon/evening. She will graduate in August from Vogue. It has been a busy year for her, and I'm proud of all she has accomplished. Yeah, Natalie --Class of 2009!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Natalie! She is grown up, or nearly so...can't believe how time flies like it does.

    ReplyDelete