Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break...Idaho Style


Well actually this is a picture from Ogden Canyon near our condos that we stayed at when heading to Vegas, but I wanted a picture with snow.
Yesterday was a warm Idaho spring day; I went for a three-mile walk and enjoyed the warmth. Today it was rainy in the morning. Neil and I went to church. When we came out, the car was covered with snow!!! We were a little worried because Natalie and Stephanie were heading to Spokane today. They made it there safely--said they had some rain and fog in Idaho this morning, but Montana weather was clear.
I'm hoping our warm weather will return soon. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO ready for spring.
I get to take Neil to physical therapy next week. He has been squeezing a little ball that has helped with the swelling in his arm and hand. Shoulder surgery recovery is a step-by-step process for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment