Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Two new additions to the Christensen Family.

So, I decided that I needed a little 'excitement' in my life, so I decided to get a pet. My friend Sam is moving and was giving away a free 10 gallon fish tank. I asked him if I could have it and he said sure thing. He even threw in a free stand for my fish tank as well! I went and picked up the fish tank around 8:30pm last night. I then went to Wal*Mart to buy some fish (after calling and asking mom of course). I really wanted to get this cute fat white one with an orange nose, but they told me he was still getting over this fungus... Let's just say, I didn't want a fish with fungal diseases. haha. So I got another not quite as cute fat one, but decided he needed a friend, so I got a little white one too. I decided to name the fat one Sgt. Tubbs, and the white one Pookie. I bought them cute rainbow rock and matching faux plant life. I am very happy with my new pets. :]





My fishies' new home.



Sgt. Tubbs.



Pookie.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Sgt Tubbs. Those little fat fish are my favorite. I bought some for your grandma, and they always died. Good luck with Tubbs and Pookie. Now, Tyson just needs his Basset Hound and you guys are set!

    ReplyDelete