Sunday, June 14, 2009

Weekend Cleaning

Saturday was cleaning day at the Christensen house. Neil is finishing reorganizing the garage; everything is getting a precise home. I think he needs to get his own show on HGTV and do this for people who need help organizing their garage space. He gave a pontoon boat, tile, tennis racket, skis, etc. to Ryan and Ashley. I now have a "grandchild corner" that has every age of carseat and outside toys. Inside, I vacuumed, dusted, and did laundry. I tried to make our spare room nice for when mom is staying here after foot surgery. Natalie went camping after school with some girlfriends. It has rained all evening; I hope they did not get too wet. I think they were planning on moving inside to the grandparents of one of the girls who live near Heise if it got too bad. I head to Nampa tomorrow for the start of an NNU/IDLA class on using Blackboard software to teach online--should be interesting. Aisha is doing well after surgery; I played with her, Benjamin, and Keeley briefly today while Neil and Ryan unloaded our truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment