Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Technology Life at the Christensens/ Health Update

These are my two technology experts Natalie and Tyson. When I was in grad school, they and Ryan were my personal consultants for all my technology class projects. Natalie just had me create a Facebook account, so I could link up with her and her pictures. I just got hired today for a part-time online English teaching position next fall. I'll be taking two classes before Sept. on on-line teaching and using Blackboard, a digital teaching system--should be interesting. Natalie has been very ill the last week---sore throat, cough and fever. She appears on the mend but is taking an arsenal of medicine. Tyson has about three more weeks of this semester at ISU. He will be happy to be finished but is not too excited about taking stats this summer. Neil had his six-week checkup yesterday with Dr. H. His arm is healing slowly. He starts two week of passive resistance in physical therapy then after that gets to start using his shoulder muscles slowly--I'm not sure if he still has shoulder muscles because he has not been able to use them for six weeks! Hopefully, the worst is over, and he will be getting better.


1 comment:

  1. Cute kids. Nice teeth. Good luck to Neil with the shoulder. I have Facebook--Joined when my friend Marge wanted me to read something. My "friends" ages range from 15 (one of Breezy's friends) to 60. It is a nice kid connection.

    ReplyDelete