Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tyson's Birthday # 23


Happy Earth Day Birthday Tyson!!!
Tyson turns 23 on the 22nd of April. I really feel lucky to have the children I do. We (Neil, Tyson, and I) drove to Island Park this afternoon to look at some lots. We are thinking of parking our trailer there for the summer. The roads where the lots are were still snowed in, so we hiked back in through the snow. Tyson helped me on some of the steep and deep spots. We were talking on the way home about how much help he was on the Scotland/England trip and how much shopping he endured!
Tyson loves music and concerts, photography. movie-making, everything electronic, skateboarding, running, traveling, and playing with his nephew and nieces. He wants to
be a psycho-social worker and has taken nearly every ISU class in this area.
I thought the tree picture was a nice one for Earth Day. Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Tyson. He shares it with his Uncle Arlen.

    ReplyDelete